4/07/2013

FACP: Halo UNSC Falcon Project


Halo UNSC Falcon 3D Render from Pedro Colmenares on Vimeo.

Finally, I am done with this project. I was working on 2 shots for this one but I decided to drop one of them. It was taking too much time due to a tight schedule. But it's been a lot of fun to work on this and I am happy with the results.


Here I have almost every single breakdown of the shot, from the original plate till the final render:

























And here is the Digital Matte Painting and a screen cap I did of the projection of it inside Nuke's 3D space.




I had professionals of the VFX industry giving me some very good feedback when I requested it and that really helped me a lot, so I really want to say thank you to all of them, I really appreciate it :)

Thanks very much for visiting my blog.
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did working on it.


New posts and projects coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment