4/15/2012

DEMO REELS AND WEBSITES - LBS 009

So finaly, we finished our visual effects course at Lost Boys Studios. Me and my classmates from class 009 graduated on Friday April 13th of 2012.
8 awesome months of hard work and lots of fun, always learning new things and bringing our skills to the next level.
Studying at Lost Boys has been a great experience and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to develop a career in the VFX industry.

To finish the course, we compiled all our shots and created our demo reels and websites.
Here you can see my demo reel of the projects I have been working during the course:






You can access to more information such a 3D gallery, my resume and breakdown sheet in my brand new website! Please go and check it out!

And, please, make sure you also visit my classmates websites because they are all awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment