11/26/2011

PHOTO STORY





This one is a funny project.
I had a short Editing Master Class with Mapa Pastor in my previous Cinema School at my country, Spain. We had to take 6 pictures and give them to other guy or girl to edit them and tell a story. My story line was simple, one guy finds himself his a vampire so he imagines what evil things he can do.I took my brother as the Vampire and other friend and my self would be the victims. It was a lot of fun to shoot the plates and stuff.The editing could be better in my opinion, specially at the end, but that it's all my fault because I wasn't able to handle all the pics to the editor on time so she got confused many times. But it was also very funny to play with some cool sounds and FX within the editing app!!

No comments:

Post a Comment