11/22/2011

My First Demo Reel (2010)



In April 2010 I had my first classes of After Effects in the cinema school I used to study. Couple weeks later I had a cool master class of Visual Effects for Films and other production and that's when I feel in love with the industry of VFX.
Of course, everything has a beginning, and in my case, my first steps into VFX were more like playing with AE doing Motion Graphics and stuff like that. But as I said, that would be just the beginning.
 I focused my first 6 months learning Compositing Techniques with After Effects and I had the great chance to work in a Traditional animated short film for the lighting effects and compositing with my partners Hugo Llanas and Ernesto Felipe. More personal projects based on self training and online training were enough to me to build my first demo reel, which even though is far from a professional look, is something I feel so much love to.


Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment